Where Are We?
Oxgangs Primary School
60 Oxgangs Road North
Tel (0131) 441 3649
Fax (0131) 441 9838
- To create a welcoming, caring and safe environment in which children, staff, parents and visitors feel respected and the uniqueness of each child is recognised and valued.
- To provide broad and balanced learning experiences through which all children will develop their full potential as successful learners, confident individuals, responsible citizens and effective contributors.
- To ensure that for all children there are equal opportunities which promote inclusion by recognising individual needs and promote cultural diversity
- To encourage a high standard of behaviour based on self discipline.
- To maintain effective partnerships between the staff, parents/carers, external support agencies and the wider community.
- To ensure there is high quality leadership in order to promote investment in resources, professional development for staff and continued school improvement.
- To encourage the improvement of health in the school community by promoting physical and emotional well being.